Hello!! As you all know I am going through a transition to eating healthier. I wanted to share with you all how I make my Tacos!! May not be the healthiest food out there, but there are ways you can make it healthy.
- Ole De Paso soft shell bowls
2. Ole De Paso 25% Less Sodium taco seasoning
3. 1lb Ground Beef
4. Shredded Cheese
5. Medium Salsa
6. IceBerg Salad
7. Tomato (diced)
8. Sour Cream
9. Yellow Onion
- Cut the yellow onion in half. The half that you are using you can either dice it or slice it (I prefer to leave it in slices).
- Put a small amount of butter with onion in your frying pan. Saute lightly and then add in the beef.
- While the beef is browning, wash and dice your tomato. Once finished put it in the fridge to keep cool
- Once meat is brown and in your Ole De Paso 25% less sodium seasoning and follow the instructions on the packet.
- Have the soft taco bowl/boat on a plate and fill it 2/3 way with the beef onion mixture.
- Next add the desired amount of salsa. (I personally like to add a dash or two of hot sauce)
- Next add the desired amount of cheese.
- Next add on the desired amount of lettuce.
- Next add on the desired amount of tomatoes
- Finally add on the desired amount of sour cream (I put on quite a bit)
That’s how I make my tacos!!
Copyright ©2016 AmiableEmpath All Rights Reserved.